2015 has been a record breaker in many ways, tourist figures have smashed last year’s amazing numbers and are on target to make 2015 the best year for tourism on the Costa del Sol ever. It was also the hottest July since records began and the year which saw the Spanish economy and the property market officially come out of the crisis. At HomeCareontheWeb, it’s been an amazing year for rentals. In the first 9 months our sister company HolidayRentalontheWeb has greeted 1,780 holiday arrivals, that’s at least 3,600 cleans and over 10,000 guests! An 18% increase from 2014.
How was it for you? If you rent out your property and feel that you should have done better this year, think carefully on how you can improve things for next year. Ask yourself the following questions –
- Does your property appeal to the most rental clients with its interior design and facilities?
- Is the price right? It should be competitive with other similar properties in the area to get the most bookings, so do your research – your rental clients will!
- Is it being marketed in the right way and to the right locations? – How are you reaching your clients? Are you getting to them in the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe?
- Is it easy and secure to book and pay?
- Does everything work and can people get help if something does go wrong?
- Are you looking after clients well when they are here to delight them and encourage repeat bookings?
- Are you appealing to off peak bookings too by advertising open fires and heated pools?
At HomeCareontheWeb we have over a decade of experience caring for properties, finding rental clients, preparing the property correctly and looking after guests whenever they need our help. We have a very powerful partnership with holiday rental giant Novasol, which brings bookings from all over Northern Europe. Plus, our website HolidayRentalontheWeb ranks well and is easy to browse and book and offers secure options to pay.