WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
Technical or functional cookies. Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website, for example when selecting your preferred booking dates. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Statistics cookies. We use statistics cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
Social media. On our website, we have included content from social media platforms to promote web pages or share on social networks. This content is embedded with code derived from providrs (Facebook) and places cookies. This content might store and process certain information for personalised advertising. Please read the privacy statements of these social networks to understand what they do with your personal data. The data that is retrieved is anonymised where possible. Facebook is located in the United States.
- Google Analytics (Statistics)
- Google Maps (Functional / Tracking)
- Facebook (Marketing / Tracking)
- LiveChat (Functional)
- GDPR (Compliance)
ENABLING/DISABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS
• You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
• Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
• Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
• If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
• Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
• Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details below. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
Edif. Comercial Urbanoria Bajo,
Calle de La Noria 1,
La Cala de Mijas,
Phone number: (+34) 952 83 95 95