Celebrating 20 years of Property Management on the Costa del Sol!
This year marks 20 years since the the company was founded and we couldn’t be more proud! We have had many happy times and certainly some challenging ones but we have loved providing an important service to many homeowners here on the Costa del Sol. We now manage over 450 properties and so we have of course expanded over the 20 years in terms of moving to a larger office, adding wonderful members to our team and acquiring a fleet of 10 vehicles!
Why do you need a property management company?
Firstly, a property management company gives you peace of mind about your holiday home when you are not in the country. It is also a requirement to have a local key holder for your property in case of an emergency such as a water leak. Of course, it is important to choose the right management company for you so here is what to look for when making your decision:
- Regular inspection visits. Time and weather take their toll on every property so an inspection visit to air rooms, and check cleanliness, décor, utilities, appliances and post, is a must!
- Effective communication. A report noting any problems should be available online, showing you necessary photographs e.g. a damp wall or a tree felled by storms
- Owner’s online dashboard. You should be able to request services, plan visits, view property reports, review finances and pay bills simply, online from your own home, or anywhere in the world!
- Efficient repairs and maintenance. For remedial work, or services like gardening or pool cleaning, expect to approve a quotation beforehand. In emergencies, like plumbing leaks, immediate action should be taken on your behalf.
- Stylish refurbishment. Benefit from the company’s relationships with tried and trusted suppliers, whether for furniture packages, kitchen refits, interior design or decoration, or new curtains.
- Carefree visits. Get the most from your property when you visit! Expect everything arranged for you, including cleaning, making up beds, switching on hot water, and providing a welcome pack with flowers!
- Secure key-holding. Secure management of your keys is essential, especially when tradesmen have to gain access, or visiting guests need keys on arrival or in an emergency.
- Timely trouble-shooting. Experienced multi-lingual staff should be on hand to help you resolve time-consuming issues with local authorities, or electricity and water companies, with the minimum fuss.
- Knowledgeable information source. Looking for a golf course or a restaurant recommendation? Want to go flying or sailing? Whatever your request, the company should be able to help you achieve it.
- Rentals management. If renting your property short or long-term, a company with lettings experience is essential. Expect them to provide you with advice, prepare an inventory and guest manual, and market your property through their website and advertising. Check they manage the entire rental process, from booking and payment, to greeting guests on arrival and being there for them 24/7 throughout their stay!
If you would like more information about our property management packages and prices please contact us now!