You can rest assured we’ll care for your home as if it were our own.
Whatever type of property you own on the Costa del Sol, it’s important to make sure that it’s properly looked after when you’re away.
That’s why our Property Management Service includes:
- A professional property set up procedure including high quality photos, a full inventory and a final report detailing dilapidations and any extras needed to make your property rental ready.
- A private, password controlled account on your Owner’s Management Area of our website.
- A facility for booking maintenance or housekeeping services via the website or by email.
- Inspection visits of the interior and exterior of your property followed by a full report including photos where necessary.
- Personal online calendar to book your own and your own guests visits.
- Online scheduling of cleaning and laundry services based on calendar bookings.*
- Emergency call-out facility with qualified staff.*
- Access to property ‘trouble-shooting’ facility to handle any on-site problems with local suppliers or utility companies.*
- Payment of emergency bills.*
- Access to easy-payment system for settling bills by credit card.
- Key-holding in secure storage, management and allocation of keys and 24-hour safety deposit box.
- Placement of a Guest Manual in your property, including property details, local information, places to visit and emergency numbers*
Note: * all these services are invoiced to Owners as and when utilized.
And going that extra mile…
HomeCareontheWeb puts the pleasure back in visiting your home from home, from a Welcome Pack of groceries to clean laundry…
When you visit:
- Your holiday home will be waiting for you, cleaned and aired with the beds made up.
- We can arrange for a Welcome Pack of essential groceries to be waiting for you.
- Your freshly laundered towels and linen will be ready and waiting.
- The water will be hot, ready for you after a long journey.
- The air conditioning or heating will be on, depending on the season.
- All electrical appliances will have been given a final check.
When you leave:
- Our inspector will check all the electrical appliances have been switched off and the appliances doors have been left open to air.
- Your property will be given a complete clean and your towels and linen will be collected and laundered.
- Your outdoor cushions and furnishings will be brought inside.
- Your property will be checked to ensure all doors, windows and shutters are securely locked.