List your property with us and take solace in the fact that your property is our businessGo
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
We’re expecting another fantastic year for tourism as the global economy improves and we’re looking forward to lots of new arrivals and increasing demand for holiday rentals on the Costa del Sol. After 12 successful years of providing professional property management services, our New Year’s Resolution is to continue to expand and help more people to make money from their Costa del Sol property. What’s yours?
Do you want to start renting out your property short or long term, or do you want to increase your occupancy rates? If you want to rent your property without the stress, we can help!
We have a really useful guide with the Secrets of Successful Rentals which you can download on our website to get you on the right track. To make it even easier here are 5 tips to help you achieve your goals in 2016.
- Invest in marketing– Your property needs to be easy to find for potential tenants online and offline so you need to aim for maximum exposure and the widest reach possible.
- Think carefully about your target market and prepare your property accordingly– If you have a family friendly property, then spend some time and money on setting the place up for their needs. A high-chair, travel cot and some baby bits and bobs are so helpful for a family and are a real selling point, as well as attracting loyal, repeat bookings.
- Ensure your property is great all year round– If you want to break out of the seasonal booking trap or rent your property long term you need to think about heating and cooling the property effectively to make it a nice place to be whatever the weather. An open fire is a great selling point, but a wood burner is even better as it’s a brilliant source of heat in the winter. For cooling think about ceiling fans in the bedrooms, they are great for making sleeping more comfortable and don’t require as much electricity as air conditioning. Hot and cold air conditioning units are very useful but expensive, so oil filled radiators are cost effective heating options.
- Make it easy for people to book– Ensure that people can book quickly, easily and securely, ideally online, so that you can convert an enquirer into a paying customer as quickly as possible.
- Offer support and help before, during and after their stay– It’s essential to be able to respond to questions and help clients get ready for their stay and then have someone on the ground to give keys, deal with any issues during their visit and do an inspection at the end in order to refund their deposit. The better you treat the tenant, the happier they will be, the more recommendations you will get and the more repeat bookings you will achieve.
We wish you every success in 2016 with renting out your property and hope that it is a happy and profitable year for you. For more great tips like this, download our free guide, or contact us today to get our expert advice.
HomeCareontheWeb has been taking care of Costa del Sol properties for owners for more than 12 years. We have over 500 properties, tried and tested procedures and professional bilingual staff which will ensure that your property is carefully taken care of whilst maximising rental income for you. We look forward to hearing from you.