Rentals Management Service Packages
We have everything – from our cost and time saving All-Inclusive Rentals Management Package, which includes every service you could need to manage your Long-Term Rentals, to a simple Landlord Basic Package that just covers key holding and setting up your property on our rentals website.
If you live abroad and need the full management services of a local company, or you are a local resident and wish to manage your own property whilst your tenant is in occupation, we have just the right Rentals Management Service Package to meet your needs and budget.
The Landlord Basic Package:
- Key holding service.
- Advice on making your property rental ready.
- Rental Fee advice.
- Property set up including photographs and descriptive copy and directions.
- Advertising on our dedicated Long Term Rental website HomeRentalontheWeb
- Tenant finding
All Inclusive Rentals Management Service Package
- All the services in the Landlord Basic Package
- Collection of rent
- Access to our Emergency Maintenance services
- Our Property Set Up Package which includes producing a full inventory of the contents and a pre-rental dilapidations report.
- Our Owners Services Package which includes cleaning before and after occupation and takes care of your tenant’s requirements throughout the tenancy
- Our Landlord Legal Package were we check tenants’ references, prepare legal contracts and transfer the utilities into the tenant’s name. This also includes a Legal Fees Protection Insurance through Arrenta which covers your legal costs and helps you regain possession of your property should your tenant default.
How the Legal Fees Protection Insurance works
- After HomeCareontheWeb has found the ideal property for a prospective Long Term tenant, we take their deposit, check their references and provide them with a legally required D.I.A Information Document about their property.
- When it comes to completion of the contract, we collect the first month rental fee and provide the tenant with an arbitration form to sign, as well as a comprehensive HomeCareontheWeb Long Term Tenancy Contract in English and Spanish.
- In the event that the tenant defaults on the rent, the landlord follows an easy set of instructions to obtain the unpaid rent and then has immediate recourse to an effective legal procedure through Arrenta, who provide the arbitration facility.
- Judgement will be received from the Arbitration Tribunal, usually within 20-30 days. This will then be executed through the courts within a further 2-3 months.
- The landlord’s legal fees to progress the case are covered and all other costs are usually borne by the tenant