List your property with us and take solace in the fact that your property is our businessGo
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
Statistics showed that April saw nearly a 17% rise in property sales compared to last year and tourists have started to arrive from all over Europe for the summer season, breathing new life and injecting money into the area. Last week, the new owner of Malaga Football Club announced ‘an important investment’ in Marbella in a project related to tourism and services, which will be an excellent boost for the area. Read more
To boost tourism and help visitors to the Costa del Sol, Marbella Town Hall has launched a new website www.marbellaexclusive.com. This new site supplements the Town Hall’s own website and acts as a guide to the area, where to go, what to do and really portrays the area in a positive light. The hope is to attract holiday makers unsure of where to go and counteract the area’s reputation by using fabulous photography and features to show what makes this part of Spain so popular.
With the opening of the area’s beach clubs, the British and Spanish celebrities have been coming here to relax and enjoy the sun, bringing with them the world’s media and seeing Marbella’s beaches plastered all over the celebrity pages of the press. The area is also gearing up for summer with a programme of excellent events which will increase the profile of the region including the Marbella Jazz Festival and a number of high-profile concerts including Faithless and Seal at the Marbella Bullring. This is all excellent news for those owning a property on the Costa del Sol and looking for rental income.
HomeCareontheWeb is taking some important steps too in order to help homeowners in the area.
We have –
- Partnered with the number one in holiday home rentals in Europe Novasol and have been tasked with recruiting as many properties as we can in Spain for their huge database of holiday makers and travel agents. Novasol don’t require you to take out property management cover and they can market your property free of charge, so it’s an excellent opportunity.
- Established an affiliate scheme which allows individuals and businesses to earn money by referring homeowners to us for either Novasol or property management contracts. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to take part
- Changed our property management packages Spain to allow customers to pick and choose the services they require and control their costs
- Opened a new office just outside Barcelona to increase our coverage to property management Costa Brava
- Launched our dedicated Spain long-term rental website HomeRentalontheWeb and are actively looking for both long-term and holiday rental properties.
We hope you’ll agree that these steps have enhanced our fantastic property management services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more about property management Spain or rent out your Spanish property.