List your property with us and take solace in the fact that your property is our businessGo
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
We deal with thousands of holiday makers each year and know how important it is to plan, prepare and support rental clients. Our Costa del Sol property management packages include rental management support so our owners know they can relax and watch the bookings roll in, as we will handle everything for them.
If you are dealing with rental clients yourself, you will know what a challenge it can be to make sure the property is in good condition and that there are no problems for the holiday maker throughout their stay. Unforeseen issues, and breakdowns of things such as air conditioning can lead to problems and sometimes complaints.
We find that most complaints come from a lack of accurate information and so there are a few simple steps to take to reduce complaints:
1. Ensure the renter has all the relevant information – Make sure your online information is accurate and up to date stating distances to main areas such as beach, shops etc, plus the type and details of sleeping arrangements and any services such as TV, satellite etc. Making sure this is all correct enables you to set expectations and then go out of your way to exceed them. Price should also be clear with any additional charges such as deposits clearly stated.
2. When the client has booked and paid ensure they are sent confirmation of the booking along with full instructions on where to collect and drop off the keys. It is also nice to send additional information and links to help them prepare for their holiday, which leaves them with a good feeling about you.
3. Ensure the property has clear and easy to follow instructions for appliances and any tricks for making things work.
4. If a client phones with an appliance fault ensure this is dealt with promptly and if you cannot repair promptly keep them informed.
5. Should a complaint arise get the client to explain clearly the problem and ask them to complete a complaint form. Explain that this will be looked into and DON’T FORGET to get back to them.
For any more advice on renting out your property in Spain, please check our website, or enquire on how we can get more bookings and remove the hassle from managing them.