List your property with us and take solace in the fact that your property is our businessGo
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
As experts in property management on the Costa del Sol, we look after our owners’ properties whilst they are away and help them to capitalise on rental income by attracting holiday rentals and long term rentals. We market the properties through two dedicated website HolidyRentalontheWeb and HomeRentalontheWeb, through social media, partnerships with companies such as Novasol and traditional marketing and advertising.
Over the last year, we’ve been helping owners deal with the new holiday rental legislation and are now registering their properties with the police station and ensuring that they register all visitors’ passport details when they arrive. During this process, we have been speaking to a lot of owners about considering renting their property long term, as it is much easier to find tenants and there is less ongoing management of them.
Why rent long term?
Here are 5 great reasons to rent your property long term –
- There is a major lack of supply of quality long term rentals properties on the Costa del Sol and we’re seeing demand increasing all the time, which is pushing prices up.
- Renting your property long term offers you more security, as you get a regular income stream throughout the year, straight into your bank account.
- It’s much less hassle as you’re not having to provide cleaning, welcoming guests, worrying about keys etc, there’s just the initial set up of the contract and the occasional maintenance issue to fix, but mainly you can just sit back and watch the rental income coming in.
- Long-term rentals are a good option for people who rarely use their property themselves and have it sitting empty most of the time.
- We can take any stress out of the process of renting your property long term!
We can help you set-up your property for rentals, offer legal support such as checking references, preparing contracts, changing services etc., or offer an all-inclusive rentals management service package, where we just take care of it all. Find out more about our long term rental packages on our website.
Please consider long term rentals as a profitable and straightforward option, but if you love to use your property then holiday rentals may be better for you. Feel free to contact us to discuss all the options, what sector your property would appeal to and how much you could earn. Contact us today if you’d like to start renting out your property, either short or long term.