List your property with us and take solace in the fact that your property is our businessGo
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
When advertising your property for rental in Spain, most people are limiting themselves to potential clients without realising it. With so many properties on the rental market, reaching a wider audience is a great way to increase your chances of being a successful landlord. See our blog on top tips for increasing rental bookings to make your property stand out from the rest, and then you can decide how to reach as many people as possible with your rental property.
The majority of people looking for rental properties in Spain are not the English anymore, yet a lot of rental ads are only aimed at the English. Scandinavian and German nationals are among the majority of people looking for rentals in Spain this year. So how do you go about reaching these potential tenants? Instead of aiming at one or two countries why not aim for over 10 countries?
If you are looking to rent your property out, it’s important to reach a bigger audience, so having the ad in more than one language is essential to gain maximum occupancy rates. Translating it yourself can be a challenge and there are companies that can help with this such as Novasol.
- Novasol has holiday homes in 21 different countries and sells through more than 15,000 travel agents round the world.
- Novasol provides owners with access to other huge tourist markets, such as Germany, Holland, Scandinavia, France and Italy, via their websites.
- All Novasol properties are available on the internet via 11 different websites in the native languages of their key markets, and can be booked and paid for securely online.
- Your property can be promoted on all Novasol websites in each individual language completely free of charge.
- Novasol publishes full colour catalogues in German, Danish, Dutch and French, with a print run of over 1.5 million copies, that are distributed to 15,000 travel agents in their main tourist markets.
- If you have a villa in the luxury standard category it will also be featured in a separate catalogue of elite collection holiday homes.
- Your property will also be featured on our HolidayRentalontheWeb.com website , which is one of the highest ranking English language holiday rental websites for Spain on Google, and other search engines.
- Once registered with Novasol you can have your own personal Customer Account area with a property calendar, and information about all your rental bookings, as well as lots of other easy-to-use features to keep you up to date.
- You’ll receive your rental fees in advance direct from Novasol to your bank account, which saves you the stress of collecting rent from your tenants.
- You’ll be more in control of you rental costs because holiday guests pay for departure cleaning and laundry, and make a contribution towards utilities.
- As an owner signed up with Novasol you can obtain a substantial 25% discount on all holiday accommodation you book through Novasol – that’s nearly 30,000 holiday homes to choose from in more than 21 European countries – including city-break houses, ski chalets, and fishing cottages!
For more information on renting your Spanish property out with Novasol, please call 0034-952-839-595 or email email@example.com.